Our costume jewelry pieces are made from sterling silver or brass with 18ct gold and rhodium plated, freshwater pearls and CZ.To enjoy your Miphologia Jewelry for years to come, you need to care for our collections it by following the tips below:
- NO WATER Keep your jewelry away from water. Do not leave it next to a heater, window, in the path of air-conditioning or in the bathroom. Remove before bathing.
- NO SPORT Avoid sweat: remove all jewelry before exercising or other physical work as sweat causes the jewelry to tarnish.
-NO BEAUTY PRODUCTS Stay away from cosmetics: make sure you apply perfume and make-up prior to your jewelry as these will tarnish the metal.
- PROTECTION Storing jewelry in original pouches or boxes is the best way to keep it protected. As well as using jewelry boxes with enough space for each piece separate.
After wearing always clean in your favourite pieces with a clean soft cloth. It helps to maintain and bring back it's surface shine. Also you could clean it with warm water and soft touth brush if necessary, dry it up with a clean soft cloth. Avoid jewelry cleaning products, they contain chemicals that affect gold plated layer.
If you are sensitive or allergic to a gold plated earrings, just put a bit of a clean transparent nail varnish on the post and scroll. Apply again if it is necessary with time.
We guarantee our jewels 1 year. This guarantee is applicable on every product. During this period, we offer an exchange services if jewelry piece was broken due bad quality of craftsmanship. In this case you need to send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org with photos, description and invoice.
- PLATED BRASS is a very common material for fashion jewelry base. We plate our pieces in 18ct Gold and Rhodium. It could tarnish with the time, but to prolong your jewelry life follow our care rules: to avoid water, chemicals and store it in its pouch.
- STERLING SILVER is a unique alloy made from 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. All our pieces are plated in 18ct Gold Vermeil and Rhodium. These pieces need to be kept in their original box or pouch will ensure your sterling silver jewels retain their natural beauty for years to come.
- CZ (Cubic Zirconia) is a high-quality replica of natural diamonds, and can be even brighter than the real thing! Don’t forget to follow our care tips to save CZ magic sparkle.
- FRESHWATER PEARLS are cultured or farmed following ethical guidelines. So you can enjoy our fresh take on this timeless jewels! To let its beauty last longer avoid cosmetics and contact with sharp surfaces.