Serpents have adorned beautiful pieces of jewelry since the very beginning of time, transcending cultures in their popularity. Steeped in its own mythological history, the snake motif is a nod to the beguiling classical world; a valuable addition to your jewelry wardrobe. Earrings for pierced ears are non-refundable due to hygiene reasons.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Plating: 18ct Gold Vermeil
- Dimensions: 49mm x 40mm
- Thickness: 0.8mm - 2.7mm
- Total Weight: 7.2g
Keep your jewelry away from water. Do not leave it next to a heater, window, in the path of air-conditioning or in the bathroom. Remove before bathing.
Avoid sweat: remove all jewelry before exercising or other physical work as sweat causes the jewelry to tarnish.
NO BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Stay away from cosmetics: make sure you apply perfume and make-up prior to your jewelry as these will tarnish the metal.
Storing jewelry in original pouches or boxes is the best way to keep it protected. As well as using jewelry boxes with enough space for each piece separate.
- Delivery via DHL Express within 2-5 business days
- Free shipping on any order over €75
- All our jewels are carefully handcrafted by experienced teams, using the finest materials. Wear them anytime, anywhere.- We guarantee our jewels 1 year. It is applicable on every product. During this warranty period, we offer an exchange services if jewelry piece was broken due bad quality of craftsmanship.
All the pieces are unique designs and made with love, crafted in solid 925 sterling silver with 18ct Gold Vermeil and Rhodium.
Gold Vermeil and gold-plating are similar processes. But vermeil has much thicker gold layer and metal underneath is sterling silver. Due to this reasons last longer than gold-plated jewelry, but can still need a special care to prevent tarnish.