Antique figa jewelry is known around the world, particularly in Italy and Brazil, and vintage figa amulets are popular with collectors worldwide. Their meaning has evolved through the ages from something offensive, to a symbol of good luck and prosperity. The gesture it portrays is reputed to be so ‘obscene’ that it scares away evil! Whether you believe it is an unpleasant gesture or a protective talisman, it still carries relevance today. Wear it on a chain or on hoops, and carry good fortune wherever you go!
*Chain is not included. Choose one as an additional product or discover the full selection of chains here.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Plating: 18ct Gold Vermeil
- Dimensions: 17mm x 6mm x 7mm
- Weight: 2.6 g
Keep your jewelry away from water. Do not leave it next to a heater, window, in the path of air-conditioning or in the bathroom. Remove before bathing.
Avoid sweat: remove all jewelry before exercising or other physical work as sweat causes the jewelry to tarnish.
NO BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Stay away from cosmetics: make sure you apply perfume and make-up prior to your jewelry as these will tarnish the metal.
Storing jewelry in original pouches or boxes is the best way to keep it protected. As well as using jewelry boxes with enough space for each piece separate.
- Delivery via DHL Express within 2-5 business days
- Free shipping on any order over €75
- All our jewels are carefully handcrafted by experienced teams, using the finest materials. Wear them anytime, anywhere.- We guarantee our jewels 1 year. It is applicable on every product. During this warranty period, we offer an exchange services if jewelry piece was broken due bad quality of craftsmanship.
All the pieces are unique designs and made with love, crafted in solid 925 sterling silver with 18ct Gold Vermeil and Rhodium.
Gold Vermeil and gold-plating are similar processes. But vermeil has much thicker gold layer and metal underneath is sterling silver. Due to this reasons last longer than gold-plated jewelry, but can still need a special care to prevent tarnish.